If you are aged between 18-25 and thinking about going on a short-term mission trip, the iNet team would love to chat to you about it.
We have a bursary available to help towards the costs of your trip. If the following statements apply to your trip, then you are one step away from receiving some money!
- actively involved in an iNet member church?
- heading overseas for three weeks or more?
- going independently or part of a small team (no more than four people)?
Of course, there is no such thing as free money, so we do expect a few things from you in return:
- initial meeting with iNet team to discuss your plans (informal coffee & a chat)
- second meeting with iNet team to go through cross-cultural considerations
- adding us to your prayer/news updates
- short written report of time away
- post trip de-brief (6-8 weeks after you get back)
- attend an iNet event to share your story & promote the iNet bursary
- e.g. curry evening (February), EXPO (July), an iNet member church service (one Sunday).
If you would like to be considered for a bursary then all you have to do is to email the iNet office at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!