iNet is a growing independent charity supporting churches and networks to enable them to operate a church-based missions programme. It is looking for a Director to take on an exciting opportunity to lead and extend the reach of the organisation.
The successful candidate will be capable of casting vision, developing and implementing strategy, providing oversight to the organisation and its members, and engaging new churches and networks with its services.
They will be committed to living out the Christian faith, an exceptional communicator with proven leadership and project management skills. All applicants must be committed to iNet Trust’s Christian beliefs.
It is an occupational requirement within the meaning of paragraph 3 of Schedule 9 to the Equality Act 2010 that the post holder be a practicing Christian.
Closing date for completed applications: Midday Monday 12th March 2018.
To perform this key role successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- A strategic thinker with proven experience of cross-cultural mission, strategy development, marketing and communications.
- Proven track record in negotiating and developing strategic partnerships.
- Experience of successfully managing income and expenditure budgets.
- A natural networker and gifted communicator, with the ability to represent the charity at all levels and in various public settings.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter that can work on his/her own and as a part of a team.
- Flexibility to work outside normal office hours.